NewCo Boston & LevelUp
We’re so excited to announce we’ll be joining 60+ companies at NewCo Boston. NewCo Boston is a 2-day festival that aims to get its attendees connected with the movers and shakers that make Massachusetts the leading tech hub it is.
Our very own Seth Priebatsch will be giving a presentation on April 11th, 10:30-11:30 am about LevelUp. We won’t spoil any secrets, but we wanted to give you a sneak peek into what Seth is going to cover. Here are some hints about LevelUp’s talk:
- We’ll discuss why building and maintaining a strong culture is important to us
- Why we believe making smart hiring decisions is essential
- How we build trust through our actions, challenges we faced early on as a company and how we overcame them
- How some of our programs like Fun Rangers, Unsung Hero, and Lunch Time Share Time contribute to our employees’ happiness
- What our company is like today, and how we’ve maintained our culture as we’ve continued to grow
Seth is passionate about making sure his employees are happy so that we can maximize results for our partner restaurants. Not only is it the right thing to do, happy employees are 12% more productive.
Curious about new technologies? Interested in connecting with innovators in the region? Be sure to buy tickets and subscribe to our blog to make sure you hear about more exciting events like these as they come up.